Went for 7 months check up last Thursday. This is the 1st time the other half ikut & bwk skali Iman & Muhriz. We took 1 day leave..

The scan result shows not a very good sign. The baby is in a breach position (songsang) la pulak.. I've never experienced this during the 1st 2 kids. According to the doctor, it's only 30 wks, and I don't have to worry so much since there are still a lot of spaces in the womb for the baby to turn back to the correct position..1 tip she gave me..cuba sujud lama2 coz the baby don't like the position and will try turn around to make themselves comfortable. I guess, I need to do a lots of Solat Tahajjud and took longer time while Sujud..Mungkin aku kurang sujud..I took it as Allah's sign to make me a better Muslim... Hopefully, next visit, it's OK oredi..

But still, I'm worried sick. Mintak di jauhkan benda2 yg tak elok jadi to me and the baby. Nauzubillah hi minzalik.. Serioulsy, I can't describe the feeling I have at the moment...



Comments (8)

On July 18, 2009 at 5:36:00 PM GMT+8 , LITTLE DEWA said...

gjie
nani dulu pon ms 30 weeks gitu die breached tp pastu die pusing balik... i suppose mmg week 30 bb ade tendency 2 be in breach position kot. but dont wori, size bb isnt that big & there's ample time 4 bb 2 get back in the rite position :) jgn risau2 sgt ok. insya allah... ok tu...

 
On July 18, 2009 at 7:55:00 PM GMT+8 , gjie said...

hopefully nxt visit dh pusin..bidan x betauliah(laki aku) kate, bb dh pusing sbb tgk bentuk prut aku dh berubah..ye la tuh..huhu..

 
On July 18, 2009 at 10:52:00 PM GMT+8 , iekaz said...

gjie, aku doakan baby ko back in the rite position. not to worry too much k.. doa bebanyak.. amin!

 
On July 19, 2009 at 4:31:00 PM GMT+8 , gjie said...

ika, thx for the doa..:-)

 
On July 20, 2009 at 8:34:00 AM GMT+8 , N I N I E said...

g, insyaallah takde pape, bby tu sajek nk ubah jap position, letih kot, ;)..ms aqram dah 34wks pun, doc ade rasa kepala dia tak kat sepatutnya.. tp later on, dah ok..

 
On July 28, 2009 at 11:39:00 AM GMT+8 , Anonymous said...

kak,
boleh saya dapat no phone mr. wahyudin tak? saya hilang contact number dia..semalam dia buat cabinet dengan saya..tapi dia terambil original copy..saya dah tak dapat nak contact dia utk arrange siti visit..tq.. anna 012-5363175 / 03-91311111..tq

 
On August 2, 2009 at 3:28:00 PM GMT+8 , Sasha Farina said...

insya Allah takde apa apa k sayang.. :) take care..

 
On August 2, 2009 at 4:30:00 PM GMT+8 , gjie said...

sha, thx..no worries..bb dh pusing to the position she shd be..denga kate bb ni..bak kate gynae tuh..;-)..