1.This entry is posted via BlogBooster App on my iPad. The app is actually design for an iPhone and I found it too small if it is to be run on iPad. Hope the iPad version will be out soon (ohh..actually the app didn't really works lah..now i'm using safari..:p)

2. I'm supposed to sleep by now but my eyes disagree..and the baby too..

3. Tomorrow will be my 35th week check up.. How time flies and didn't realize dat I'm gonna be a mom of 4 soon. I hope and pray to Allah that everything will be fine.. Please pray for me and my bff Ourul too..:-)

4. I have no heart to work now and hoping dat the 3 months maternity leave will be applied to management level soon. Now only Nube & Abom..sigh..:-(

5. I'm torn between blackberry and iphone and none of the mentioned items..you are open to give me some opinion..:-)

6. Now I'm hungry and need to find something to eat before I sleep. I don't feel so much of guilty for eating at this hour coz I know it's the bb that hungry.. Not the mummy..;-)

Good nite lovely people.. Muahssss...:-)

Comments (7)

On January 19, 2011 at 6:26:00 AM GMT+8 , dd said...

i like update no.6 eventho its sound a bit suspicious... :)

 
On January 19, 2011 at 7:50:00 AM GMT+8 , gjie said...

haha..why suspicious?u u know that i'm not a big eater kan? am I?..;P

 
On January 19, 2011 at 8:29:00 AM GMT+8 , iekaz said...

huh? 3 months maternity leave only applicable to non-management level staff? x fairnye..

 
On January 19, 2011 at 9:06:00 AM GMT+8 , gjie said...

ikek, tu la kan..hopefully by the time aku nak branak/or still in maternity leave, mende tuh dh applicable to mgmt staff..mcm maybank, diorg punye mgmt staff ade union..so, seme entitle for that.kt sini baru nk setup union, ntoh le sempat ke tak nk fight for this..pasrah je la..:(

 
On January 19, 2011 at 11:44:00 AM GMT+8 , iekaz said...

sempat kot.. insyaallah...

i really thought RHB nye 3 months maternity leave applicable to all. cian ko.. n cian kat aku gak.. sbb kompeni aku langsung tak amik port psl maternity leave ni.. uhuk

 
On January 20, 2011 at 6:55:00 PM GMT+8 , ilie said...

babe..meh join amek bb...Leh BBM..hihih kalau ko apps savvy then iphone is the answer lah..but i love my balckberry...p/s aku bersyukur menikmati 90 haRI leave wpun ia tidak membantu aku menguruskan badan huhuh

 
On January 21, 2011 at 4:28:00 PM GMT+8 , gjie said...

Ilie, utk harini mmg hatiku lebih berat utk amik bb. Lagilah maxis tgh ada offer bb paling murah rm88 utk curve 8520(berangan nk angkt 9780 sebenanye tp mcm x perlu je..) murah gile tp nk kene tgk balik dia punya rate plan bagai..haih dh almost 2 weeks aku menimbang nimbang ni..sat nk ipon, satgi kang nk blackberi plaks..