My everdearest husband dunia akhirat (insyaAllah..Aminn..) texted me during my 1-day-Teambuilding-Course yesterday:-

Hubby : Nak apple iPad x?
Me    : Mahal kan? Bape rm?

The conversation stops there. 

I was thinking - did I ever mentiontioned that I need an iPad? I don't think so..I just mentioned that I want an iPhone - but not desperately want to own it - still considering. Ye lah, a lot of money need to be spent on more important things, other than melayan nafsu dgn gajet2 ni kan..

When he reached home, he handed over to me a box of iPad. Aik..? so easy to get meh?..Then, he told me that the iPad was personally given by his friend as a 'kuih raya gift' in which he was not keen to accept it but a friend of him insist (agaknye dia pon dpt free kot..hmm). Ok lah tu. But, dear Mr. friend, can you pls next time kasik iPhone pulak. No need iPhone4. iPhone 3G should be enough for me..ohh, if possible, pls bundle it with monthly installment of unlimited broadband as well..:p..:)
Anyone using it at the moment? Best ke? Boleh share ur experience? I'm too lazy to browse the net and google abt it. By the way, the iPad still in the box. Zalim tak kalau aku jual and beli iPhone hasil dari jualan itu..?..hehe..:p

Comments (7)

On September 25, 2010 at 8:09:00 PM GMT+8 , Anonymous said...

hahahaha... gud idea gak.. how much is ipad btw.. jual la at 30% disc ke sure ada gadget-geek yg berlumba nk beli...

p/s... laki ku went to digi iphone4 launching this afternoon.. apakah??? takde angin takde ribut tak aleh2 aje...
tp pulg empty handed la sbb org2 yg lbh kiasu dah beratur seawal 7am ....

 
On September 26, 2010 at 9:26:00 AM GMT+8 , Anonymous said...

gg... pg ni sy kluar rumah pkl 7.15pg.. dapat no 44...hehehehe

 
On September 27, 2010 at 6:38:00 AM GMT+8 , gjie said...

mudon/dd..kan?..

tuka suke sama suke..nak?..;-)

 
On September 27, 2010 at 12:09:00 PM GMT+8 , hajja said...

ipad sold out in oz .
org oz pun surh org US belikan. and u got it for free.??
best gila

saya pun tak tak minat gajet gajet ni. camera pun 5MP
saya dan lakiku decide not to depend our life with FB

 
On September 27, 2010 at 3:25:00 PM GMT+8 , ilie said...

g..bp ko nak jual...menariks ni..hhihih

 
On September 27, 2010 at 4:30:00 PM GMT+8 , gjie said...

hajja,

i don't understand these people lah..blom nampak kelibat ape yg best abt iPad..will explore it further and share if it is really something!!..:)

ilie,

aku dh bukak box dia. and jecop is soo eager wants me to use it. siap dh order casing online (sok dpt kot..) and nk subscribe meksis broadband..haih lah laki..ku ikutkan saje lah..kalau mmg aku yg dpt for free, I can consider sell it..kang ape plak kate lakiku kan..? takut dia nanges dlm hati!!..:p

 
On September 27, 2010 at 7:29:00 PM GMT+8 , dd said...

dia nanges ke ko yg nanges...
huahuahua...